Sunday, September 2, 2018

Lemonade Stand

On August 30, 2018 we had to go meet our new teachers in school and know who all are in the same class. But before that Nikhil, Anjali and I decided to make and sell lemonade. We squeezed bottles of lemon juice into jugs. Then we added water. After that we put sugar and mixed it.  We set up a table outside my driveway and called people walking by to buy fresh homemade lemonade. When we had to meet our teachers, we put a closed until 2:30 PM sign. I met my teacher in school at 2 pm. My teacher's name is Ms. Holder and my first grade friend Flo is in my class. When we got back many people came to buy lemonade and we ran out of lemonade fast so we closed the sign by putting the closed sign back. We saved one lemonade glass for my first grade teacher and went and gave it to her in the school.
I, Nikhil, and Anjali made $17 each! We also had popsicles as a treat for the lemonade stand.


Busy squeezing lemon juice

We made sign boards

Lots of people stopped for lemonade when they were going to school



We made a lot of money!

Closed shop after supplies were finished and we made $17 each
You want to see how we called people? Take a look at this video

https://youtu.be/Cz1iahQEB80


1 comment:

  1. I saw lots of achievements by AADVIK. I feel so happy but I see AADVIK has reached old age at the age of going to be eight and all his vowels are flowing out of the gaps of the teeth quite a few and another friend is also having the same holes in the teeth area. PROBLEM BIG PROBLEM!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete