My first day of 2nd grade was September 4, 2018. Amma and Baba dropped me to school. When I went in I said hi to my teacher Mrs. Holder. I also said hi to my best friend from 1st grade who was in my class again! Mrs. Holder also told us where our chrome books were kept and how to do the morning routine. Mrs. Holder also said to put your snack in your cubby every day. When it was close to end of the day a girl in my class told us about diabetes because she has diabetes too. When it was time to go I went to say hi to my 1st grade teacher Ms. Rillera. After that I went to RDCA until my Thatha came to pick me up at four o' clock.
Take a look at some pictures from my first day of school.
 |
| Ready for Grade 2 |
 |
| Distance to school from home is thirteen feet! |
 |
| Me and Flo are in the same class again! |
No comments:
Post a Comment