Monday, September 3, 2018

Day out with Amma and Baba

On August 31, 2018, I , Amma and Baba went to the Renwick Gallery to the No Spectators Burning Man exhibition. My favorite thing there was the Dragon made of baking material. It was used for racing. It could also breathe fire. Then I went to GCDC for lunch. I had grilled cheese with a side of Mac n cheese. Then we went to the National Building Museum. We saw the Fun House exhibit. In the Fun House I liked the pool of balls the most. I jumped in it. I also saw many grown ups jump into the pool of white balls. In conclusion I had a good day.

You step on the green circle and the mushrooms changed colors and opened and closed


Peeking through the colorful designs

Before I Die wall...
I wrote I want to mine diamonds


Dragon made of baking dishes and other baking materials

Waiting at GCDC for my yummy lunch

Mac n Cheese and Grilled Cheese

Fun House at the National Building Museum


Entering the fun house

Foyer area

The kitchen

Which one is the real me???

Pool in the Fun House backyard

Drowning?




The whole view of the fun house


Building our own fun house

The small wooden pieces on the top is the rooster on top of the house


Take a look at this video showing you the fun things I did in both museums - https://youtu.be/gv6L_3f-AzI


No comments:

Post a Comment