My school has given my grade a culture project to submit by January 8, 2018. I have to make a poster about my country of origin with the flag, map, and name. I also have a choice of telling them a few things about languages, food, festivals, clothes, transportation, and games from India.
I took Amma and Baba's help and decided to make the project on the last day of the year instead of waiting till January to start the project!
I first did the rough layout of the poster in a plain paper, drew the flag, and then helped pick pictures I want to stick and also wrote labels for the pictures. Amma helped with printing the pictures and glueing them with Baba who also helped with cutting and sticking the pictures on the poster paper.
Take a look at my very first and last culture project of 2017! I am sure there are more of these to come in 2018 which will be fun.
I took Amma and Baba's help and decided to make the project on the last day of the year instead of waiting till January to start the project!
I first did the rough layout of the poster in a plain paper, drew the flag, and then helped pick pictures I want to stick and also wrote labels for the pictures. Amma helped with printing the pictures and glueing them with Baba who also helped with cutting and sticking the pictures on the poster paper.
Take a look at my very first and last culture project of 2017! I am sure there are more of these to come in 2018 which will be fun.
![]() |
| Getting help with making my poster match the layout I had in mind |
![]() |
| I wrote all the labels and drew the flag and selected all the pictures I wanted to show! |


No comments:
Post a Comment