Christmas is my favorite festival. I like it better than Halloween because I get gifts from Santa!
This year we also had a Christmas party at home where all my friends came and all of us again got a gift each at lunch time which Amma and Baba had bought and kept under the tree! All of us got lego Santas to make!
I had very less sleep the night before christmas because I was getting up often thinking I heard clatter on the roof and thought it could be Santa arriving on his sleigh. I also wanted morning to come soon so that I could open gifts from Santa. I also had called Santa the night before and heard his voicemail that said that he has already left his home to deliver gifts so I was too excited to get enough sleep.
Here are some pics from my favorite day...
This year we also had a Christmas party at home where all my friends came and all of us again got a gift each at lunch time which Amma and Baba had bought and kept under the tree! All of us got lego Santas to make!
I had very less sleep the night before christmas because I was getting up often thinking I heard clatter on the roof and thought it could be Santa arriving on his sleigh. I also wanted morning to come soon so that I could open gifts from Santa. I also had called Santa the night before and heard his voicemail that said that he has already left his home to deliver gifts so I was too excited to get enough sleep.
Here are some pics from my favorite day...
![]() |
| I kept my fav milk and cookies for Santa |
![]() |
| Called Santa to check where he had reached by then and go to hear his voicemail |
![]() |
| He had come when we were asleep! |
![]() |
| I got all that I wanted and much more! |
![]() |
| Preparing for the big lunch party |
![]() |
| Making a christmas tree which was a surprise dish for Amma |
![]() |
| Cheese and Cracker tree appetizer which Amma didnt know I was making but she ended up helping me |
![]() |
| The lunch menu! |
![]() |
| Chef Baba and his sous chefs helped put this menu together |
![]() |
| Me and my builder friends also made a Gingerbread house |
![]() |
| The successful builders |
![]() |
| Baba also got us to make a snowman dessert with oreo cookies and icing which I made but did not eat |
![]() |
| Santa's Seven Fans |
![]() |
| The Christmas party gang! |
![]() |
| The same gang now meets at New Years eve! |















No comments:
Post a Comment