Sunday, July 23, 2017

Academic Achievement

So apart from earning belts in Karate every three months by breaking boards, every year if you do really well in school and submit your annual report card to the Karate instructor, you also earn an academic achievement patch that you can proudly show off on your uniform.

This month I received my first school report card ever for Kindergarten year from my Montessori school. It has a different grading system unlike what my karate instructor is used to seeing in traditional schools but my report had all good things about my progress and I had nothing that said "needs attention or improvement" so he announced my name in class and gave me the academic achievement patch that I now show off on my uniform!

See the video when I receive the patch and also some pics from next day after Amma stitched up the patch on my karate uniform....






No comments:

Post a Comment