Two Fridays ago I boarded a flight with Amma to go to Florida. I was told it is a surprise for me and so I thought my surprise is meeting Baba in Florida who was at work there all week.
But I started guessing it is a surprise about legoland as soon as I started seeing boards about lego ninjago world and legoland on the freeway after we got out of the airport.
My favorite TV show is Lego Ninjago and I got the best surprise when I entered the parking lot of legoland and found all parking rows were named after my favorite lego ninjago characters.
I went on lego ninjago ride 4 times. Got my favorite character lloyd's face painted on my face and I saw Kai, Lloyd, Nya, Cole, Jay, Zane and Wu all made out of lego in the lego ninjago world which was my favorite part of the park. I saw Kai and Nya for real and bought lego ninjago blind bags for my friends and myself. I also saw a 4-d movie on lego nexo knights which was too much fun.
I also learnt how to drive in the Ford Driving school and got a license. The other fun ride that I liked was Rescue Academy ride which I did with Amma-Baba where I controlled the steering of the fire engine and also aimed the water hoses to the house on fire!
Take a look at all the PICTURES.

No comments:
Post a Comment