On April 1, I woke up dressed up as my latest favorite character, Lego Batman and spent the entire day just the way I wanted.
Ansh and Aria came all the way from New Jersey to wake up with me on my birthday and celebrate the day doing what I liked to do which was staying in pajamas all day with a short outing to my fav lunch place to have a burger that I love and come back home to Pajamas and more lego!
I did cut the cake which I didn't really eat but enjoyed when everyone at home, Oma-Dadu in India and Kaku-Kaki in Singapore sang for me! Even Ananya and Aditi Pinamma later facetimed with me to wish me.
I received some really lovely gifts from Thatha, Oma-Dadu, Kaku-Kaki, Omamashi, Sheila Ajji-Ram Thatha, Ananya-Amisha, Aditi Pinamma and Pooneet uncle, Ansh, Aria and ofcourse Amma-Baba.
Amma-Baba had actually wrapped everyone's gifts in lego batman themed paper which was a pleasant surprise for me.
Take a look at the PICTURES from Party Number 1 and videos of cake cutting at home and birthday singing at the restaurant as well.
Ansh and Aria came all the way from New Jersey to wake up with me on my birthday and celebrate the day doing what I liked to do which was staying in pajamas all day with a short outing to my fav lunch place to have a burger that I love and come back home to Pajamas and more lego!
I did cut the cake which I didn't really eat but enjoyed when everyone at home, Oma-Dadu in India and Kaku-Kaki in Singapore sang for me! Even Ananya and Aditi Pinamma later facetimed with me to wish me.
I received some really lovely gifts from Thatha, Oma-Dadu, Kaku-Kaki, Omamashi, Sheila Ajji-Ram Thatha, Ananya-Amisha, Aditi Pinamma and Pooneet uncle, Ansh, Aria and ofcourse Amma-Baba.
Amma-Baba had actually wrapped everyone's gifts in lego batman themed paper which was a pleasant surprise for me.
Take a look at the PICTURES from Party Number 1 and videos of cake cutting at home and birthday singing at the restaurant as well.
Cake cutting at Home
https://youtu.be/h4rqooF0h00
Birthday Singing at the Restaurant
https://youtu.be/Y8E6jm6HyEw

No comments:
Post a Comment