I love the mountains and after my first trip to the mountains in the summer where I hiked for three days, I was promised another visit in the fall season. So one weekend in October just before Halloween, Amma, Baba, and I went back to the same
mountains. But this time we did not stay
there and just did a day hike with my friend Aditi and her amma-baba
and came back same day.
Take a look at some pictures from our weekend day trip...
 |
| The first thing I wanted to do in the mountains.. jump on pile of dry leaves and throw them all over |
 |
| It was fun! |
 |
| Hiking begins! |
 |
| Hiked up to the Stony Man Trail |
 |
| Then in the end I decided to hike by foot instead of being on the bagpack |
No comments:
Post a Comment