This Christmas the festivities lasted all day. I was on Santa's nice list and on Amma and Baba's nice list as well - how? Well, I was very good and made dinner! And did being on the nice lists pay off? Look at the pictures and tell me what you think.
![]() |
| Proof that I was on Santa's nice list was on the shirt... |
![]() |
| ... and in the tower of gifts waiting for me on Christmas morning that even came from family and friends across the coast |
![]() |
| But before I opened the gifts I got to be a Santa myself and help him out! |
![]() |
| One of the first gifts get opened... |
![]() |
| I got a mix of toys and books which I loved! |
![]() |
| Then it was time to be the chef for the evening... |
![]() |
| And bake some Pizzas for Thatha, Amma, and Baba |
![]() |
| Of course Baba did have to help me a bit |
![]() |
| And the reward for a good meal was a stroll to the white house to see the Christmas tree and the model trains |
![]() |
| Over all a fun Christmas |










No comments:
Post a Comment