Day after Amma's birthday was Kooky Spooky Halloween! I decided to dress up as Goofy. I like Mickey and Goofy both very much but chose to be Goofy as he wears pajamas and I LOVE to wear pajamas everyday to school if given a chance!
My school had a parade and party in the afternoon for which Amma also came and later we went to Aadi and Maya's neighborhood for trick or treating.
This was the first time I was going to each house in the neighborhood saying "Trick or Treat" and getting candy. Although I was getting candies I do not like, and walking in the cold getting scared by decorations in the houses, it did turn out to be fun to go out with Aadi and Maya.
Once we were done collecting candies, Baba carved my pumpkin I had brought back from school and we made a jack-o-lantern. I am told pumpkins get carved one day before halloween but Amma's birthday got too busy for me!
Take a look at some pictures from Halloween...
My school had a parade and party in the afternoon for which Amma also came and later we went to Aadi and Maya's neighborhood for trick or treating.
This was the first time I was going to each house in the neighborhood saying "Trick or Treat" and getting candy. Although I was getting candies I do not like, and walking in the cold getting scared by decorations in the houses, it did turn out to be fun to go out with Aadi and Maya.
Once we were done collecting candies, Baba carved my pumpkin I had brought back from school and we made a jack-o-lantern. I am told pumpkins get carved one day before halloween but Amma's birthday got too busy for me!
Take a look at some pictures from Halloween...
![]() |
| Ready to add some humor to kooky spooky Halloween! |
![]() |
| Happy to be wearing warm pajamas to school |
![]() |
| Parade at School |
![]() |
| Tired Goofy after snack time |
![]() |
| Thomas never leaves even Goofy's side |
![]() |
| Meet Dora the Explorer - Maya, Power Ranger - Aadi and Goofy! |
![]() |
| Power Ranger got into action right away |
![]() |
| Trick or treating |
![]() |
| House hopping collecting candies and getting scared |
![]() |
| Batman personally offered me candies as well |
![]() |
| And Batman's house was the scariest! |
![]() |
| Pumpkin carving |













No comments:
Post a Comment