Thursday, October 30, 2014

Amma's Birthday

Amma turned an year older one day before Halloween! So what did I do on her special day?? ...well I wished her first thing in the morning, tried my best to listen to her all day and also made her a birthday card in school!
When I came home I sang for her and we cut a cup cake together. Amma had already cut an ice cream cake at midnight with Baba but as I don't like ice cream cakes we cut a strawberry cup cake together which I love!
Then the party continued at a restaurant where we had dinner followed by more chocolate at a chocolate bar..

Take a look at the video and some pictures from Amma's birthday




After cutting and eating the yummy cake

Dessert Time for Amma at Max Brenner's Chocolate Bar

Watching Amma enjoy her chocolate dessert
Amma continued her birthday celebrations with her office friends a week later too

No comments:

Post a Comment