Friday, March 23, 2012

Makeover



The other day (rather couple of weeks ago) I thought we were going to my swimming class. So I did the sensible thing - like any one would do, I took a nap while on the way to my "swim"... big mistake!!!

When I woke up, I was in a strange restaurant! Apparently, Amma and Baba decided to use my nap as an excuse to take off and have a fancy lunch. Well, I guess it's OK, after all everyone needs to eat some time. But it didn't end there...

After a lunch at which I got nothing - they drove off to another new place. Something called a salon and I got what Baba called a makeover. Some lady kept showing me a video of a girl with a monkey (I think the girl is called Dora - does that sound familiar?) and when she thought I wasn't looking, she kept cutting my hair. I thought of telling her to stop, but then decided to go with it.

Take a look at my new look in the pictures and tell me what you think. Amma says it makes me look older.

No comments:

Post a Comment