As I mentioned before, I now walk and talk. Of course walking is still a bit of a challenge - every few steps something happens and down I go. Amma and Baba seem to find it particularly funny when I go head first - and I admit I find it fun as well.
Anyhow other than walking, I also learnt how to say and wave tata bye bye (increasing my vocabulary from saying Amma and Baba). So when you do leave, if I'm in a good mood, I might wave you good bye. What else did I do and experience? Isn't this enough for one month? I guess not, so here's the remaining list:
- I got to celebrate another birthday - Baba's this time. It was a fun party with my friends Ansh, Anushka, and Ella visiting (oh and their parents were also there). We got to play a lot and I even got to eat some cake that Amma made. It didn't have any icing, but other than that it was good.
- Then there are these things I found hanging on to the fridge. I think they are called magnets and they are really, really cool. I mean, they come in so many colors and shapes and sizes. And even cooler than that is when I move them towards the fridge, they jump from my hands to the fridge door!
- The other cool thing is the new friends by my crib. One afternoon I went to sleep and suddenly there were a whole bunch of animals and stars all around my crib. I know some of the animals are called monkey, lion, tiger, elephant and giraffe. I even can point out which one is the monkey and the lion. But there's still a bunch of them whose names I don't know. Maybe someone can teach those to me sometime soon.
- Finally I also got to see something called a valentines day. Not sure what that was about, but everyone seemed to be getting different gifts - I wonder if it's like a birthday. I got a card from my cousins Ananya and Amisha. Then, Amma and I got a big stand of nicely decorated cut fruit from Baba - wonder why it wasn't a cake?
Anyhow, let me not talk anymore. Here's some pictures to show you what I mean.

No comments:
Post a Comment