Monday, November 28, 2011
A jetsetter is born...
Well, in the last two weeks I ended up traveling for over 65 hours - touching two continents, 3 cities, and using planes and automobiles. So how did it go???
Quite well actually.
I decided to use this as an opportunity to practice my public persona (and a good thing I did that too, as I needed it in both Bangalore and Delhi - but that's a different story you will know about in my next blog) and catch up on sleep. Essentially as long as I was on the plane, I either played with electronics, charmed strangers around me, or slept in the bassinet. In the cars it was a bit different - smaller crowd you see. As long as they kept the car moving, I was quiet. But when the car stopped - and you won't believe how often it did stop in India - I insisted on getting out of my Baby Bjorn. Below are some pictures from my time in the air and in transit.
All in all, my parents are now convinced that I am a great traveler - and no trouble on flights. Just wait till I get them on a plane again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Soooo cute!
ReplyDelete