Sunday, July 24, 2011

Summertime Fun!



Here's the behind the scene's scoop. While I was putting on a good boy face for the world, I was also sneaking off and getting some stuff done. What stuff? Well...

I managed to get in a picnic at Central park and pick up some tips on what to look forward to from my friend Ansh (He's  old - more than 18 months! I can't even count that high.) who's more experienced than me.

I also was visited by my other experienced friend Aadi - he brought his family with him to meet me at home. But Amma and his mom (another one notorious for clicking pictures) got busy taking my pictures which exhausted me enough to fall asleep rather than allowing me to learn some tricks from Aadi!

I also got to meet some of my Baba's friends at a roof top barbecue. Let's hope they grow up before I have to introduce my friends to them. Can you believe they were still singing Happy Birthday songs?????

And finally I took my first ferry ride. Amma took me to NYC and I got to see her new office. They had a really nice table on which I got changed. It was all glass and in a thing they called a conference room - wonder what else happens in there.

So as you can see it was a busy few weeks. Of course my personal paparazzi took pictures, I did edit some of them, but here's the link to the rest for you to view - Summertime Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment