Sunday, July 3, 2011

First Quarter Successfully Completed!




On July 1, I completed my first quarter of being around! Its been quite a ride so far and I can attest to some pretty good developments. So now I:
  • Recognize faces (and am figuring out what each one will do for me)
  • Turn over to my side (why didn't someone tell me about sleeping like this earlier - it's soooo comfy!)
  • Roll over on my stomach in my sleep (that's a bit too much like my tummy time - need better separation of exercise and rest)
  • Have accepted my oil massage and bath routine (love the massage, why do baths involve soap?????)
  • Have been out of town for a weekend (in the woods too - and I loved the outdoors, staring at the sky, trees, and how cool is rain!) - Details and pictures coming soon in my next blog post :)
  • Can see people walking by (did you know smiling at strangers gets you so many compliments?)
  • Let people know when I want out and upright rather than lying on my playmat or car seat (there's so much of the world to see)

For this birthday, my Oma baked a delicious cake. She and I were planning to get me a taste, but was foiled again by the parents (here's hoping they ease up on my food restrictions soon). Well, they have promised to get me on solids in few months, so I am going to be keeping a watch on that. Well, all in all, it was fun hanging out with my family and as usual they clicked a million pictures of me with the cake.

Here are a few pictures from my 3rd Month B'day celebrations and the week before - Month 3

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha. U guys are so good with words! Absolutely loved this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good going Aadvik, completed your first qtr very successfully! I have been waiting for this report. Your "analysts" had to work overtime on long holiday weekend to present this report to us.

    ReplyDelete