Friday, June 10, 2011
Weeks 9 and 10
Ouch! My 9th week didn't start out well. Did you know that vaccines actually involve getting poked by needles? Who came up with this idea - and they try to tell you it's good for you??? Anyhow, at least I got to taste some new stuff - one of the vaccines was given by mouth - and suddenly I realize that there may be more to food than milk.
Well, the good thing about the vaccines - it looks like getting them opened the doors to a much busier, cooler place than I was going before. I got to go into the big city and picnic at Madison Sq. park. It was fun, I got a nap, took some photos, and got to hang out with friends.
The same weekend my great aunt Sheila Ajji visited me all the way from California with whom I had lot of fun conversations and spent quality time sleeping when she wanted to hold me and play! (note to self: don't let them photograph me before I'm fully awake - you'll see what I mean in the album.)
Here are some pictures taken during the picnic, Sheila Ajji's visit and at home while spending time with Ajji-Taata and Amma-Baba -- My Weeks 9 and 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment