Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy 2 Months to Me !



I turned 2 months!


Some of my achievements on this milestone :

  • My vocal chords get a lot more exercise and I know how to attract attention from people by gurgling and cooing - if not yelling
  • I recognize voices and can tailor my demands according to the family member present in the room with me at a given time
  • Also learnt 5-6 different facial expressions to express my thoughts and opinions and trained my parents well enough to understand what I say
  • I love chewing my hand and arms and love to sway them around to express anger or delight depending on the situation.....
  • I now get to switch between being the poop master and the drool king
Looking at all the kicking and hand waving I do, my parents finally decided to get me my own chair - one that bounces when I kick around in it!

Check out the following slide show of me on my new chair during my 2 month birthday celebration, which Amma, Baba, Ajji, and Taata had by consuming yet another delicious cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment