Monday, June 20, 2011

My First Father's Day



This is really getting worrying. First there was Mother's day, now apparently there's Father's day? How many times am I going to be buying them gifts and celebrating???? I mean, I only get a birthday once a month but there also I am left gazing at the delicious desserts my folks have and now they each get two extra special celebrations every year? huh somethings not right....

Well come to think of it, my Baba's day wasn't all that bad ...... this time Amma insisted on my wearing a “Daddy's Little Monster” outfit and I got to go for my first Sunday brunch with my Dadu, Oma, Baba, and Amma. Am sure they enjoyed the meal while I enjoyed my siesta on a hot Sunday afternoon.

Take a look at the pictures from that day and my 11th week of being around - Father's Day and Week 11

1 comment: