Friday, April 29, 2011

My Daily Workout Routine


Hi there !

This week I have been busy with a few workout routines which is proving to be fun but very tiring as well. I think my parents have figured out that if I stay awake often and tire myself playing around, I could give them a good night's sleep! Well... I have to unfortunately admit - they are right!

Since I have been up for more number of hours nowadays, I am being placed on what is called an activity mat/play gym to entertain myself. Just when I thought it isn't too bad to lie flat on my back and listen to the music, I am made to lie on my tummy and exercise my muscles as well. Apparently doing this will help me learn to push up, roll over, sit up, and crawl eventually. Let's see how successful this turns out to be for me because as of now I dont like it and want to enjoy my playtime on my back! I will keep you posted on my progress.

Apart from these activities, I have also started accompanying my Amma in her evening walks along the waterfront. Can't speak much about this as I am usually all covered in the car seat or my bassinet cozy enough for a quick snooze.

Check out some of my workout pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment