Well... it's been a busy first week - first, I was born - on APRIL 1! Talk about a special birthday. Who's ever going to believe me when I invite them to my birthday party?
And my name??? Aadvik - a rare and unique person - talk about pressure to live up to expectations!
Anyhow, I've also had a busy time training my parents. They are old, so it takes them some time to understand what I want. It doesn't help that they talk to me in 6 or 7 languages not counting gibberish.
For now, I have them convinced that they have my schedule figured out - sleep, poop, eat and repeat on a three hour cycle. I'm just waiting for them to get comfortable before messing with them.
Stay posted for more fun.
And my name??? Aadvik - a rare and unique person - talk about pressure to live up to expectations!
Anyhow, I've also had a busy time training my parents. They are old, so it takes them some time to understand what I want. It doesn't help that they talk to me in 6 or 7 languages not counting gibberish.
Some things they have learnt: I have a grip and like to taste; I sleep with my butt in the air
For now, I have them convinced that they have my schedule figured out - sleep, poop, eat and repeat on a three hour cycle. I'm just waiting for them to get comfortable before messing with them.
Stay posted for more fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment