Hi folks, its been two weeks since my parents have had me and so far I must say that I am proud to be quite a low maintenance playful infant.
However in these past two weeks, I have come to realize that I live among some camera crazy people and therefore am constantly under pressure to look good in every frame.
Here are some of my pics clicked by my mom who is currently on a 4 month full time job of taking care of me :). Notice how I have got used to posing and smiling for the camera even in my sleep!
This week I also learnt winking and waking up smiling at my mom!
My mom calls this my innocent look that I give her as soon as I wake up and just before letting out my strong effective cry for an instant change followed by a meal!
Am all happy and ready to play with my family as soon as my basic necessities are met every couple of hours!




No comments:
Post a Comment