Saturday, June 25, 2022

Concert with Flo

On June 18th, Saturday night, I went to an outdoor concert with Flo. We had to go there at 5:00PM to get good lawn seats before the concert started at 7:00. Flo was first in line so we got really good seats. 

The place is called Wolf Trap National Park but they also have concerts sometimes. There was a grassy hill over looking the stage and that is where we put down our picnic mats. We played games until the concert started. There were multiple bands playing and it was great. 

After dinner, Flo and I left the concert to go run around and play. We saw ice cream so then we came back to ask Baba for it and he said yes! 

Later the main band played. They were the best and the lead guy's name was Trombone Shorty. Flo had also played Trombone in school! The concert went on until 11:00 PM. By then Flo had drunk a bottle of iced tea and a bottle of coco cola.

I really liked the concert and I would go to another as long as it’s not sitting in seats for 7 hours but sitting on the lawn like we did. 


Ready for picnic and concert 

Pre-game

My shoes and Flo's shoes were wine glass holders for our parents on this inclined lawn



Watch Flo and I Dance - https://youtu.be/E9MvH8UCd-o





No comments:

Post a Comment