We left the house to go camping on Sunday, May 22. We were going camping at Assateague Island where we had gone before. This time we were going with Dominic and his family.
We met at a restaurant where I got to talk and play with Dominic though it was super hot. Then I got to ride in Dominic’s car until we got to the camp site.
I brought toy lightsabers with me so Dominic and I played as the grown ups unpacked. We then went to the beach in our swim clothes with the moms. The water was freezing so we played a game where we had to go as far in as we could. Dominic fell a few times so his shirt got wet and his mom made him change out of it. We then went back to the car because Dominic needed a new shirt and I needed a tissue.
We didn’t go back to the beach after that because we stayed to help the Dads set up the tents. By the time we were done the moms had come back. Dominic fell down and hurt his knee while we were playing.
While we were cooking dinner, 4 wild horses came to our camp! We had to put all the food in the car and move away. Dominic and I sat in the car but eventually we went into the tent and read. We told ghost stories to each other there. By the time dinner was ready it was almost 10:00. A horse also went to pee near our camp table. A storm was coming and strong winds were blowing so we packed up and went to bed right after dinner and Smore's.
The next day we ate breakfast cooked on the campfire and then went to the beach. There we played soccer with the ball that Dominic brought. Our opponents were Baba and Paco uncle. They cheated by picking Dominic up but when Dominic had to go to the bathroom and it was just Baba and I, I won. I won by kicking the ball far and then running to get it and score. Since Baba doesn’t run I beat him.
After playing on the beach we started to drive back. We stopped at a place called Evolution Brewery. This is where we ate last time we were there to.
The camping was fun and I would gladly do it again though not for more than one night :)
 |
| Freezing waters don't stop our fun |
 |
| Sunday Funday |
 |
| Beach boys back at the campsite for snacks and campfire dinner |
 |
| Just as the food started cooking.... |
 |
| We had 4 inhabitants of the island make us pack it all up |
 |
| They took over our campsite grazing grass while we watched |
 |
| Moms wanted us to pose with the visitors who paused our dinner |
 |
| Finally they left and we grilled and ate at almost 10 PM! |
 |
| Some Smore's before thunderstorm and bed time doesn't hurt |
 |
| Monday Morning relaxed breakfast by the beach |
 |
| When Mondays are off for a change |
No comments:
Post a Comment