Friday, September 24, 2021

Chincoteague and Assateague Islands Trip

It was September 4th and Amma, Baba, Thatha, and I went for a 3-day vacation to Chincoteague and Assateague islands. 

On the first day there we spent most of the day driving and after we checked in to our hotel we went to walk by the dock. There were huge chairs that were taller than me and Amma-Baba there with the word Love written across them. By the time we got back to our Marriott hotel, it was dinner time so we went to a place that was right next to the hotel. Like our hotel it also had a view of the ocean. I had a lamb sandwich and we shared a yummy mousse cake for dessert. That was day one. 

The next day we got up at 5:45 AM to go see the sun rise at the beach. We were hoping to see the wild horses which this place is known for but they weren’t at the beach. They were near the road though and when we drove back Amma got some good pictures of them. We also saw sand pipers and I thought it was really cool that they could run so fast outrunning the waves. After breakfast we went to the beach at Assateague island and I body surfed there. That was what we did on day two. 

The final day that we were there was fun too. In the morning we rented bikes and biked for two hours. We biked along the Chincoteague wildlife refuge which means that we saw a lot of birds and we even saw horses from a distance! Then we drove back and that was the end of our vacation. 

The vacation was super fun and I would gladly go there again! ( actually I’m going there next month for camping on the Assateague island beach with my friends! )




Restaurant has some crafts for me to do so made myself glasses




My first portrait mode photography!


Waking up at 5:45AM!











No comments:

Post a Comment