I jumped on my body board waiting for the wave. It came up behind me and then splash! My head went under. It was the time between August 8-11, 2021 and I was at the North Carolina beach with Sohom playing in the water daily and going to bed at 2:00 AM.
We arrived at the North Carolina random house by the bay in the afternoon on August 8th and a little later Sohom and I were playing in the swimming pool there. To end the day we ate pizza and had cookies for dessert. Sohom and I then watched two shows and that was the end of that day.
The next day was a beach day. We were there for five hours body boarding and playing. While I was body boarding my head went under a few times ( especially when the waves became big in the afternoon). I even crashed into Sohom a few times! We were exhausted but we still had fun on our second day in Outer Banks, North Carolina!
On our third day, we went to the beach after swimming at the house in the morning. We ate lunch at a restaurant called Pass the Salt. This other beach we went to was an hour away so the drive was long and boring. The drive was worth it though because the beach had very strong waves. I went under a lot which was fun. We ended the day by going to another restaurant with an interesting name called Broken Plate Kitchen. Speaking of weird names we got ice cream from a place called Booty Treats by the beach.
Our last day was fun even though we didn’t go to the beach. We spent hours in the pool before the drive home. Although the random house wasn’t the cleanest I still would do a vacation there again!
Group Vacation again after 2 years!
Random House had a nice pool!
Beach day with Body Boards
The waves were perfect
Baba used to take me deeper into the ocean which made body surfing more fun!
Perfect weather for the beach!
Monday at the Beach is not bad at all!
Sunrise at 5:50 AM by the random house was pretty
Only Amma and Shree aunty woke up for sunrises before going back to sleep until 11!
Random house with a pool to swim, a creek to kayak and the bay to watch sunrises
We used to wake up at 11 AM and jump into this pool instead
No comments:
Post a Comment