Monday, February 22, 2021

Snow Day

Last day of January we had our first snow day of the year. Amma, Baba and I went to Ashburton for sledding. When my friend Colman came I started throwing snowballs at him. I got in a new snowball maker for Christmas and I wanted to test it out. My friend Flo came later and soon it was a two verses one elementary versus middle school snowball fight. Flow and I were winning when Colemans friend came and started to help him. He was good at aiming and throwing snowballs. Flo and I were losing when my friend Rohan came and joined the fun.

I soon had to leave to go sledding with Dominic by his home. The hill there was very steep. Whenever Paco uncle gave us an extra push to go down we would go spinning in circles and end up falling off our sled at the bottom of the hill. We ended up going there for couple of days that week for more sledding and snowballs. Paco uncle invented new way of throwing snowball called Granada. He would pick up a snowball and toss it into the Air and we had to roll out of the way before it landed and hit us on the face. 

On of my snow days Flo, his sister, Amma,and I went to have a snow day at Ashburton. Some one had made an igloo there and we used it as a base for when we got tired and for making and storing snowballs. Flo’s sister Essie would sit inside the igloo and make snowballs using my snowball maker while Flo and I used her snowballs to attack Amma.

In conclusion the snow days were fun but now all of has either turned in to ice or melted. 

Sunday Snow!

Trying to sled on the school hills

Dominic and I having too much fun

There was an igloo in my school next day!

Lunch time Recess was more fun with Snow

Snowball fights adults versus kids!


Videos of Snowball fights and Sledding Fun - https://youtu.be/m6jMTDfQJRo



No comments:

Post a Comment