Sunday, February 7, 2021

Quality Entertainment

On January 17, 2021 I went to archery with Dominic at our club where I normally go every other Saturday. 

It was the first time that Dominic had done Archery 🏹 here. Amma and Paco uncle also did archery 🏹.

I managed to hit the center yellow once and Dominic managed to hit the red. One time we played with points where we had to hit the target and get points based on colors we hit. 

After that we went zip lining. To zip across the valley we had to run while tied to the zip line until there was no ground underneath our feet. 

The first time Amma went, she didn’t run far enough so she tripped and lost her shoes 👟 and zip lined away.  Then Paco uncle followed with her shoe 👟 while zip lining to the other end. 

The next time that Paco uncle went, he tripped while running and took off lying down in a Superman pose. 

Then Dominic and I went and we didn’t have any troubles zip lining. It was very fun so we all went 3 more times each. On the last time that Paco uncle went he turned himself upside down on the zip line (which I never 👎 want to do)

I enjoyed this a lot because a lot of it was quality entertainment (at others expense).  Watch all the videos!

Ready to aim

But we had to be reminded this is an archery range not a shooting range

Aiming for our targets


 Watch these blooper videos - https://youtu.be/PXMFPgey9NY



And now watch how we did it right - https://youtu.be/Amd6iq8wH6c


We had firepit and food to make our adventure more fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment