November 26th was thanksgiving. Every year we go to Mina’s house for potluck lunch. But this year because of Covid we had a zoom lunch party with lone oak friends gang. Our friends gave us food they had made and we gave them food we had made and we all ate that food while on zoom. I baked animal shaped gingerbread cookies.
We also played a game on zoom and then all the kids got their breakout room to chat and play.
In the breakout room Sohom and I discussed Minecraft. Then we joined the main session and we typed random things in the chat.
Thanksgiving was fun even though it was different.
| Helping Baba make yummiest Mac n Cheese ever! |
| I also made gingerbread cookies |
| Then I got bored of animals and carved minecraft cookies |
| Made two minecraft cookies |
| The potluck spread |
| Lots of desserts too |
| Our zoom gang |
| Pandemic style pot luck meal |
| Kids got their own zoom too |
| Thanksgiving - Before 2020 and in 2020 |
No comments:
Post a Comment