On November 14, 2020, which was also Diwali I had my first archery lesson at our club. Archery is one of the activities that they have for everyone to try between 11-1PM every other Saturday.
My archery Instructor’s name is Chase. He taught me how to hold the bow and how to load and fire the arrow. Later Amma decided to try some archery too.
The most that I was able to hit first day was the red part on my target 🎯.
I like that they didn’t put the target too far away so that we could hit it easily. I also liked that the person who was teaching me knew Minecraft and I could talk about it with him.
I went back after two weeks and this time I had a different instructor called Jessie. I managed to hit the yellow part of the target 🎯 which was right outside the bullseye four times.
My goal for next time is to hit the bullseye. Third time on December 12, Amma and I both tried again and Amma hit the bullseye but on my target!



No comments:
Post a Comment