Thursday, September 3, 2020

I Built a Computer!


During my summer holidays Baba, Amma, and I built a computer 💻 from scratch.
Before building the computer  💻 I made a requirements list for whatever everyone wanted to use the computer for.  After I did the requirements, we looked for computer parts to order online. I chose nearly all the parts with LED. RAM, Power Power Source, CPU, Fan, computer case, keyboard, mouse has LEDs.
It took us two days to assemble the parts and build the computer 💻. I liked the computer because it has lot of memory space and super fast at loading.

I use it for my khan academy math practice, prodigy and YouTube for guitar videos.
In conclusion I enjoyed building it and learning about computers.


Ready to build

Also ready to have some fun

Fixing the memory card

Its ready!

Big screen is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment