On August 31, 2020, I went to my first day of online schooling at home. After breakfast Amma and I went to Ashburton (my school) to take first day of school pictures.
Week before my school, I went to get a touchscreen screen from my school. The day before the school Baba and Amma set up three different desks in three different room so that I can move around for classes and switch between rooms with Amma and Baba in it. I also have have a desk in my own room.
The virtual schooling is going good. I also have recess with Flo from 12-12:45 outside in the school basketball 🏀 court.
I like the virtual school but I would prefer original school because then I could see my friends who are not in my class.
 |
| A week before school, I picked up my school stuff in my backpack for online school starting 8/31 |
 |
| This is how school packed our stuff for each grade. Grade 4 had green bags |
 |
| Got a new chromebook too |
 |
| And then met my teacher and classmates on Zoom to learn how new school year will be |
 |
| I went to school to take these pictures on my first day |
 |
| I have three desks - I can attend virtual school from three places in my home - with Amma in her office, with Baba in his office and in my own room too! |
 |
| Recess is not virtual. Its outdoors with my friend Flo |
No comments:
Post a Comment