On Father’s Day I gave Babz dao “Baba” - (one of the names I call Baba) two cards.
Then we went to Anjali’s birthday party at Sky Zone trampoline park. We also sang Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers and had them cut an ice cream chocolate cake.
After the party, we went to a Beer tasting place where Baba, Dan uncle, Shree Aunty and Amma tasted beer while me and Sohom played.
After my swim class, me, Baba and Amma had free swim and then we came back home. We ate chocolate mousse cake after we came back home and then I built my Lego after my bath.
To sum it up, I had a good Father’s Day.
Then we went to Anjali’s birthday party at Sky Zone trampoline park. We also sang Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers and had them cut an ice cream chocolate cake.
After the party, we went to a Beer tasting place where Baba, Dan uncle, Shree Aunty and Amma tasted beer while me and Sohom played.
After my swim class, me, Baba and Amma had free swim and then we came back home. We ate chocolate mousse cake after we came back home and then I built my Lego after my bath.
To sum it up, I had a good Father’s Day.
![]() |
| Cards for father's day! |
![]() |
| Dad's at a birthday party! |
Father's Day Song - https://youtu.be/E-eu26xEL3U
![]() |
| Cheers! |
![]() |
| Boys and the beer |




No comments:
Post a Comment