Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy Holidays in New York City




Two days after Christmas I took a train to New York City. I went with Amma, Baba and Thatha for three days. 

On the day I reached, I met a friend named Harrison. Both of us like Minecraft. While Harrison ate his lunch (I had my lunch before Harrison got there), we talked about Minecraft. Then we went to Saks 5th Avenue to see the holiday lights and decoration outside the building. After that we went to Rockefeller Christmas tree. Then we went to New York's biggest toy store FAO Schwarz. Inside the toy store we went to a place where the walls and the roof were made out of mirrors. After that we went to a place that looked like you were inside a rocket. Later I had pizza for dinner at the hotel while looking at Times Square. 
After dinner (Harrison had already gone back to his home), I met Amma's friend named Nardos. 

On Day 2, after breakfast we went to Baba's office. I drew Mary Poppins on the small screen which made it show up on the big screen. After that we went to a camp store. There was a secret door that when you pushed it open you entered another room which has arts and crafts to do and music to dance and chocolate flavored bubbles that you could lick while they floated. In the evening I had yumm pasta for dinner at Eataly.

On day three I met my best friend Ansh. We went to an island called Roosevelt Island in a cable car. We climbed trees there and ran round. We came back in the cable car to New York city and played minecraft in a cafe. 
After playing with Ansh, we went to get the train back to Washington DC. On the train going to New York city and coming back I started reading Secret Seven and liked it. I finished books 1 and 2 during the trip.

I had a good time in new york and I would like to go back again some time.




No comments:

Post a Comment