On Christmas Day I woke up in the morning and went downstairs and opened one gift that was in my stocking. I only opened one before everyone else came down because that was the rule and if there was nothing in my stocking I could open one gift from under the Christmas tree. I got Dogman Brawl of the Wild book in my stocking
After everyone woke up I opened my gifts that were kept under the tree. I got my crafting box Minecraft, mushroom minecraft Lego, a baby mob pack, Secret Seven Enid blyton pack and a chrome book. Amma and Baba gave me the chrome book and baby mob pack with evil Minecraft mobs because mobs equal monsters.
Amma and Baba and Thatha got gifts. Amma didn’t get what I asked Santa for but she got something else. Baba got what I asked for and something else too. Thatha also got what I had asked for which was a book.
On Christmas Day evening I went to Benihana with Anjali and Nikhil. The chef cooked the food in front of us and he juggled his utensils that he was using to cook and he was really fast at cutting. After dinner we went to see Mary Poppins Returns movie. We cannot write the whole movie because Mary Poppins really doesn’t explain anything.
I had a fun day. I also got gifts from my cousins Ananya and Amisha, friends Anushka, Ananya and Ashwin which came in my name and I opened them before Christmas and also wore them as they were fun pajamas, caps and sweatshirts.
Also weekend before Christmas day, Sohom had a party and we played board games and watched Smallfoot movie which was funny.
![]() |
| Pre-Christmas celebrations |
![]() |
| Watching Smallfoot |
My Christmas Wishes - https://youtu.be/BrYEO3W1Hnc
![]() |
| We had Polar Express and Snow! |
![]() |
| My new minecraft ornament this year |
![]() |
| Santa will be eating a lot of cookies so left him a light snack |
![]() |
| I was on the nice list! |
| Hibachi dinner at Benihana |
Here is a link of chef's juggling skills, fire skills and my pretend cooking - https://youtu.be/tPFdLFFyPHo











No comments:
Post a Comment