Saturday, November 3, 2018

Amma's 40th Birthday Party #3

The 3rd party on November 3, 2018 was a surprise at home where all my friends also came. Amma was sent out by Baba to go around Washington DC with Arya and Sohom's moms who met her by surprise outside.  Baba was giving hints on where to go. Baba hired chefs who came to our home to cook the birthday surprise dinner. When Amma came home we were hiding...and then we jumped out and yelled SURPRISE!

At the party me and my friends played while the grown ups talked. When it was time for dinner I ate a bunch of chicken. When it was time for cake I had the one Baba and I had got Amma for her birthday because the cake that chef made had nuts.

https://youtu.be/DBQFRfZI76s - Birthday Surprise

Amma's birthday party appetizer menu

Main Course

Dessert Menu

Desserts





https://youtu.be/-fV0rj_bxqg - Another Cake Cutting Video


The gang!

With Chef Anna and her team!


All the flowers and cards Amma got

No comments:

Post a Comment