Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Amma's 40th Birthday Party # 1 and # 2

We celebrated Amma's 40th birthday 4 times.  The first was on her birthday on October 30, 2018 in the morning at home. The second time was also on her birthday at a restaurant in the evening.

The first time we celebrated Amma's at home, we woke up in the morning and cut the cake that me and Baba had brought for her. Then we finished breakfast and I went to school.
When I came back from school we went to a restaurant for dinner. All of us had pasta and I had my pasta with alfredo sauce which was yummy!




https://youtu.be/9doW8dkYgwQ - Cake Cutting Video




I made this card for Amma

Inside of the card

Amma got yummy cup cakes and flowers from Sheila Ajji, Ananya, Amisha and family

Restaurant also gave Amma a small cake to cut


Anushka's Amma, Anjana Aunty sent these socks for Amma to drink with wine!


We also danced before going out for birthday dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment