Last week on the first friday of the new year, my school had a BINGO night for all families. This was my first time playing BINGO. While Amma won two rounds completing a line each time on her card, I got to collect the prizes on her behalf which were actually for kids - magic 8 pen, sponge ice cream cone shooter, and snowman.
In the last game, I and Baba were very close to winning by getting all the numbers in the card but in the end someone else won. But all the kids who had not won a single round got a prize each too so I collected that as well which was a small stuffed teddy. It was a winning evening for all!
In the last game, I and Baba were very close to winning by getting all the numbers in the card but in the end someone else won. But all the kids who had not won a single round got a prize each too so I collected that as well which was a small stuffed teddy. It was a winning evening for all!
![]() |
| We each has our favorite color to mark our number cards |



No comments:
Post a Comment