Last weekend of January, I made my annual trip to the Washington D.C Auto Show. This time my friend Arya also came with me who had never seen such a show before.
My most favorite car was Ferrari as always but this time Storm Trooper car and the Joker mobile were even cooler!
My most favorite car was Ferrari as always but this time Storm Trooper car and the Joker mobile were even cooler!
![]() |
| I am going to get this one day... |
![]() |
| Slingshot that had become a Joker mobile |
![]() |
| My main attraction was this car racing game which I had played last year also and looked forward to it again this year |
![]() |
| Sitting inside slingshot but not Joker's |
![]() |
| We sat inside this and this pretend driving |









No comments:
Post a Comment