Saturday, February 11, 2017

My First Skiing Adventure

Last weekend I went for a skiing camp for the first time ever with my friends. While I had prepared myself on what to expect by seeing videos of kids learning skiing and got excited about being on the snow all day I was not really ready to attach my feet to such long skiis that had me fall a few times and lose my balance instead of sliding fast on the slopes.

Overall it was a fun day out in the mountains with my friends and I look forward to my next camp in March where I will practice to slide on the slopes better without falling and ski with Amma who also took lessons and went skiing while I was learning.

Here is a video of me learning to ski and a few pictures from the day trip.



All geared up to start our lessons

Lined up for our class

Our instructor

Marching off to the slopes

Off to our 4-hour Ski Camp

While kids were away at the camp, Amma, Arya's Baba, and Anjali's Baba went for their own ski lessons with adults

Adults going up the ski lifts to practice on higher slopes

From the lift


Soaring high

Amma and Sohom's Amma on their skiing adventure


No comments:

Post a Comment