Last Sunday I went to an Auto Show in Washington D.C. When I first heard about auto show from Baba, I thought I was going to an autorickshaw show and got excited! But when I was told its actually a car show I got even more excited with the thought of being able to sit inside every car and taking a ride!
While none of the cars moved and I was only allowed to sit in two cars, my favorite part of the show was seeing my favorite Ferrari and playing a car racing game.
While none of the cars moved and I was only allowed to sit in two cars, my favorite part of the show was seeing my favorite Ferrari and playing a car racing game.
![]() |
| The very first car at the entrance was Aston Martin and I got to sit in it! |
![]() |
| If I were to buy a car, it would be this Ferrari - my favorite! |
![]() |
| How do you like this Lamborghini? |
![]() |
| Another model of Ferrari |
![]() |
| Maclaren P1 and Aston Martin in orange and gold |
![]() |
| Fun car racing game |
![]() |
| Focused on getting my car to win |
![]() |
| Slingshot |
![]() |
| The Joker's car far away from Batmobile |










No comments:
Post a Comment