On the Friday before Christmas weekend, after all my playdates were done, I spent an exciting day in Washington DC visiting Amma's office room from inside, running around the White House Christmas tree following the model trains and watching my very first broadway show "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". While the show was based on my favorite book, I got a little scared seeing the Grinch on stage who looked so real!
![]() |
| Amma's office was closed so she could get me to her office and let me lose! |
![]() |
| I have been wanting to see her office since the holiday party! |
![]() |
| Walking past the white house to go to its Christmas tree |
![]() |
| We were not allowed to take any pics during the show so this is the one from after I watched and got scared a bit. |






No comments:
Post a Comment