Thursday, December 15, 2016

Another Belt Promotion

So last Friday got really busy. After bring Amma-Baba to school day, it was my next Karate belt promotion test same evening! I moved from blue to purple belt breaking a board with my feet once again just like I did for the previous 4 belts I earned.
But this one was the last belt test in the Tiny Tiger age group class for me. I even got promoted to the next class! Next week I am moving on to the big boy karate class, Little Ninjas that is for ages 6-7!

But before I make the move to the next class,  take a look at my belt test pics and video of me breaking the wooden board with all my force!

Ready to show my skills

Last minute instructions before test time!


Jump front kick in action


And here is the video of the board breaking moment






Hi Fives for the new belt


Bow to the teachers


And here's my 6th belt earned this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment