In July, Kaku and Kaki also came over all the way from Australia to spend time with me, Amma, Baba and Oma, Dadu. It was houseful and I had a lot of fun getting attention from everyone all the time!
Here's a picture of all of us taken on the day Oma and Dadu were going back to India. While I was very sad they were leaving, I was happy about taking a break from my daily routine and going for a two week vacation. Pictures from my super fun vacation coming soon...
Here's a picture of all of us taken on the day Oma and Dadu were going back to India. While I was very sad they were leaving, I was happy about taking a break from my daily routine and going for a two week vacation. Pictures from my super fun vacation coming soon...

No comments:
Post a Comment