After Mommy and Me and Daddy and me Karate, its now time for me to see just Mommy and Daddy do karate in their grown up class!
Yes Amma and Baba took up the offer of getting free Karate lessons until they earn their second level gold belt and now I go with them every Saturday to observe them in action.
Amma recently earned her second level gold belt by breaking the board with her elbow! Now will she continue taking the lessons and join like me is a question I need to still ask her..
Baba in the meanwhile has just started his first lesson so he had a long way to go before earning his gold belt but I think he also plans to continue the lessons even after gold belt and give me company...
Yes Amma and Baba took up the offer of getting free Karate lessons until they earn their second level gold belt and now I go with them every Saturday to observe them in action.
Amma recently earned her second level gold belt by breaking the board with her elbow! Now will she continue taking the lessons and join like me is a question I need to still ask her..
Baba in the meanwhile has just started his first lesson so he had a long way to go before earning his gold belt but I think he also plans to continue the lessons even after gold belt and give me company...




No comments:
Post a Comment