So right after my swim week and swim show, I headed to the river up north near Shenandoah mountains where I normally go hiking in the fall. But this time I went to there for rafting in the river. My gang of friends from school also joined and it was a thrilling experience rowing a boat that is inflated like a balloon!
Take a look at all the pictures from that fun adventure
Take a look at all the pictures from that fun adventure
![]() |
| In full gear to have some fun in the white waters |
![]() |
| 16 of us were ready to jump into the Shenandoah river |
![]() |
| The Amma's in our gang with our instructor trying to get in the picture as well |
![]() |
| I rowed the boat all the time! |
![]() |
| Break time near an island to splash around... |
![]() |
| ...and have some snacks... |











No comments:
Post a Comment