Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Yet Another New Belt Earned!

Last Friday on March 11th I had yet another belt test in my karate class where I progressed from a yellow belt to orange belt.  This belt test was a lot more fun as I was not the only one being tested for the new belt.  I had my whole class participate in the test together and each of us got to demonstrate our skills and earn our new belts.

Take a look at the video that shows you the sequence of karate moves we all had to demonstrate. The last few seconds of the video has the final moment of me breaking a board and receiving the belt!




Also here are the pictures from the test day.

Reporting for the test

Making sure Amma and Baba are watching me

Warm up

Action!

Full Throttle

High Five for earning an Orange

Orange Belt Dos and Donts


Wondering how we all actually broke a piece of wood with our tiny feet!

We are the winners!

An orange belt now!

Mr. Justin tying the new belt

I did it!


Look forward to my next fun test in the summer

No comments:

Post a Comment