So winter is coming to an end... While I am sad that there might not be any more snow days this year, I am also excited that end of winter gets me closer to my birthday soon!
But before we jump into spring, let me share some fun moments from the big snow storm we had in January when Amma was out with her friends for the weekend but Baba and I experienced snowfall like never before. I had a lot fun playing in waist deep snow and making snow angels.
This snow also introduced me to sledding which I really wanted to do since Christmas and because of over 2 feet of snow, I got to be home for one whole week and go sledding daily at the school behind our house which had turned into a sledding ground.
Take a look at pictures and video from the snowstorm week.
Our home surrounded by over 2 feet of snow.....
...until Baba cleared a bit of the driveway for us to get out
The backyard.. with the table serving a snow cake
I could be on this snow all day and not complain of cold
Snow angels
The Elementary school grounds behind our house..going towards the sledding slopes in the playground
And here is a video of me sledding with Amma and my friends in the school playground
No comments:
Post a Comment