So here are the pics from my fun trip to Disneyland and California Adventure Park with cousins Ananya and Amisha. Right after we collected our loot from Santa on Christmas, we headed to what everyone apparently calls the happiest place on earth! I was defnitely happy to be there!
Take a look at some pictures from my visit. Since I had already been to Magic Kingdom last year in a different city, I decided to do some new rides here instead of repeating the same ones...
Take a look at some pictures from my visit. Since I had already been to Magic Kingdom last year in a different city, I decided to do some new rides here instead of repeating the same ones...
![]() |
| Beginning our walk to Magic Kingdom. I was more interested in reading the map than this picture |
![]() |
| This time instead of shaking hands with Mickey, I watched him perform on stage |
![]() |
| Entering Mickey's Toontown |
![]() |
| Driving Mickey's car |
![]() |
| Trying to light fireworks in the fire dept building |
![]() |
| Waiting for the Roger Rabbit Car Ride |
![]() |
| Ending Day 1 by going on Mark Twain's adventure |
![]() |
| Day 2 - First visit to California Adventure Park |
![]() |
| Ready to fly high with the cousins |
![]() |
| This is how we flew over cities, mountains and oceans in the Soaring High ride..Was so real! We did this ride twice! |
![]() |
| Sea Shell ride to see the little mermaid |
![]() |
| Then we were on the Jelly Fish ride |
![]() |
| This is how the jelly fish ride took us up |
![]() |
| Now in Radiator Springs with my most favorite character Mater! |
![]() |
| Riding the tractor in Mater's junkyard |
![]() |
| We did this ride twice also as I loved it so much! |
![]() |
| Bumping Amma's car |
![]() |
| Afternoon parade where I welcomes Lightening Mcqueen |
![]() |
| And then I rode a race car just like Lightening Mcqueen and raced in Radiator Springs! |
![]() |
| This was our race car.. |
![]() |
| And this is how we raced full throttle! |
![]() |
| Heading back from Cars land after the race |




























No comments:
Post a Comment